1.11.4 BLOX.BDialog: widget protocol
- Center the dialog box's parent window in the screen
- centerIn: view
- Center the dialog box's parent window in the given widget
- Private - The receiver has been destroyed, clear the corresponding
Tcl variable to avoid memory leaks.
- invokeCallback: index
- Generate a synthetic callback corresponding to the index-th
button being pressed, and destroy the parent window (triggering
its callback if one was established).
- Map the parent window modally. In other words, an event loop
is started that ends only after the window has been destroyed.
For more information on the treatment of events for modal windows,
refer to BWindow>>#modalMap.