1.12.3 BLOX.BDropDown: flexibility
- Create the popup widget to be used for the
`drop-down list'. It is a BList by default, but you can
use any other widget, overriding the `list box accessing'
methods if necessary.
- Create the widget that will hold the string chosen from
the list box and answer it. The widget must be a child of `self
- Answer the height of an item in the drop-down list. The
default implementation assumes that the receiver understands
#font, but you can modify it if you want.
- Called when an item of the listbox is highlighted. Do
nothing by default
- listSelectAt: aPoint
- Select the item lying at the given position in the list
box. The default implementation assumes that list is a BList, but
you can modify it if you want.
- Answer the text currently chosen in the list box. The
default implementation assumes that list is a BList, but you can
modify it if you want.
- Answer the text that the user has picked from the widget and/or
typed in the control (the exact way the text is entered will be
established by subclasses, since this is an abstract method).
- text: aString
- Set the text widget to aString