1.25.2 BLOX.BList: widget protocol
- Answer a DirectedMessage that is sent when the active item in
the receiver changes, or nil if none has been set up.
- callback: aReceiver message: aSymbol
- Set up so that aReceiver is sent the aSymbol message (the name of
a selector with at most two arguemtnts) when the active item in
the receiver changegs. If the method accepts two arguments, the
receiver is passed as the first parameter. If the method accepts
one or two arguments, the selected index is passed as the last
- highlight: index
- Highlight the item at the given position in the listbox.
- Generate a synthetic callback.
- select: index
- Highlight the item at the given position in the listbox,
without unhighlighting other items. This is meant for
multiple- or extended-mode listboxes, but can be used
with other selection mode in particular cases.
- show: index
- Ensure that the item at the given position in the listbox is
- Unhighlight all the items in the listbox.
- unselect: index
- Unhighlight the item at the given position in the listbox,
without affecting the state of the other items.