1.27.3 BLOX.BMenu: callback registration
- Add a separator item at the end of the menu
- addMenuItemFor: anArray notifying: receiver
- Add a menu item described by anArray at the end of the menu.
If anArray is empty, insert a separator line. If anArray
has a single item, a menu item is created without a callback.
If anArray has two or three items, the second one is used as
the selector sent to receiver, and the third one (if present)
is passed to the selector.
- callback: receiver using: selectorPairs
- Add menu items described by anArray at the end of the menu.
Each element of selectorPairs must be in the format described
in BMenu>>#addMenuItemFor:notifying:. All the callbacks will
be sent to receiver.
- Destroy the menu widget; that is, simply remove ourselves from
the parent menu bar.
- Empty the menu widget; that is, remove all the children