1.46.1 BLOX.BToggle: accessing
- callback: aReceiver message: aSymbol
- Set up so that aReceiver is sent the aSymbol message (the name of
a selector accepting at most two arguments) when the receiver is
clicked. If the method accepts two arguments, the receiver is
passed as the first parameter. If the method accepts one or two
arguments, the state of the widget (true if it is selected, false
if it is not) is passed as the last parameter.
- Generate a synthetic callback.
- Answer whether the button is in a selected (checked) state.
- value: aBoolean
- Set whether the button is in a selected (checked) state and
generates a callback accordingly.
- variable: value
- Set the value of Tk's variable option for the widget.