1.26.2 BLOX.Blox class: event dispatching
- If this is the outermost dispatching loop that is started,
dispatch events until the number of calls to #terminateMainLoop
balances the number of calls to #dispatchEvents; return
instantly if this is not the outermost dispatching loop that
- dispatchEvents: mainWindow
- Dispatch some events; return upon destruction of the `mainWindow'
widget (which can be any kind of BWidget, but will be typically a
- Terminate the event dispatching loop if this call to #terminateMainLoop
balances the number of calls to #dispatchEvents.
- update: aspect
- Initialize the Tcl and Blox environments; executed automatically