3.2.5 DBI.Connection: querying
- do: aSQLQuery
- Executes a SQL statement (usually one that doesn't return a result set).
Return value is a ResultSet, to which you can send #rowsAffected
- prepare: aSQLQuery
- Creates a statement object, that can be executed (with parameters, if
applicable) repeatedly (abstract).
- primTableAt: aString ifAbsent: aBlock
- Returns a Table object corresponding to the given table. Should be
overridden by subclasses.
- select: aSQLQuery
- Prepares and executes a SQL statement. Returns the result set or
throws an exception on failure (abstract).