6.11.4 Sockets.IP6Address class: instance creation
- fromArray: parts
- Answer a new IP6Address from an array of numbers; the numbers
are to be thought as the colon-separated numbers in the standard
numbers-and-colons notation for IPv4 addresses.
- fromBytes: aByteArray
- Answer a new IP6Address from a ByteArray containing the bytes
in the same order as the digit form: 188.8.131.52 would be
represented as #[131 175 6 2].
- fromSockAddr: aByteArray port: portAdaptor
- Private - Answer a new IP6Address from a ByteArray containing a
C sockaddr_in structure. The portAdaptor's value is changed
to contain the port that the structure refers to.
- fromString: aString
- Answer a new IP6Address from a String containing the requested
address in digit form.
- This method should not be called for instances of this class.