6.17.3 Sockets.ReadBuffer: buffer handling
- Answer whether the data stream has ended.
- Answer how many bytes are available in the buffer.
- Answer the data that is in the buffer, and empty it.
- Fill the buffer with more data if it is empty, and answer
true if the fill block was able to read more data.
- fillBlock: block
- Set the block that fills the buffer. It receives a collection
and the number of bytes to fill in it, and must return the number
of bytes actually read
- Answer whether the next input operation will force a buffer fill
- Answer whether the buffer has been just filled
- Check whether the next input operation will force a buffer fill
and answer true if it will not.
- Try to fill the buffer if the data stream has ended.