D.1 Texinfo Mode Overview
Texinfo mode provides special features for working with Texinfo files.
- Insert frequently used @-commands.
- Automatically create
- Show the structure of a Texinfo source file.
- Automatically create or update the ‘Next’,
‘Previous’, and ‘Up’ pointers of a node.
- Automatically create or update menus.
- Automatically create a master menu.
- Format a part or all of a file for Info.
- Typeset and print part or all of a file.
Perhaps the two most helpful features are those for inserting frequently
used @-commands and for creating node pointers and menus.