4.1 Database config
- Whether to use database, if disabled, the database won’t be initialized in the beginning, which saves memory and boot time.
- Some users may want to use GNU Artanis without configuring any databases, so please set it to false to avoid error.
db.dbd = mysql | postgresql | sqlite3
- What database server should be used, depends on the database installed on your machine.
- NOTE: If you use MariaDB then you should set it to mysql as well.
db.proto = tcp | socketfile
- The protocol for connecting the databse. If you use tcp then a socket port must be specified in the address, and if you choose socketfile,
then you should specify the unix socket file which has been configured by the databases.
- The address of the database server, for example, in default MariaDB, the address should be localhost:3306.
- If you configured the database server to be connected with an unix socket file, then you should fill this field with the file name.
- User name of the database server.
- Password of the database server.
- The database name of the database server.
- The engine of the database server.
- NOTE: for sqlite3, you have to set it to nothing, say db.engine = . If you remove this item at all, it’ll be InnoDB in default!