34.4 Using the Gnus Summary Buffer
The following commands are available in the Gnus summary buffer:
- If there is no article selected, select the article on the current
line and display its article buffer. Otherwise, try scrolling the
selected article buffer in its window; on reaching the end of the
buffer, select the next unread article.
Thus, you can read through all articles by repeatedly typing
- Scroll the text of the article backwards.
- Select the next unread article.
- Select the previous unread article.
- Do an incremental search on the selected article buffer, as if you
switched to the buffer and typed C-s (see Incremental Search).
- M-s regexp <RET>
- Search forward for articles containing a match for regexp.
- Exit the summary buffer and return to the group buffer.