C.12 Other Display Options
- ‘--parent-id id’
- Open Emacs as a client X window via the XEmbed protocol, with id
as the parent X window id. Currently, this option is mainly useful
- Enable vertical scroll bars.
- ‘-lsp pixels’
- Specify pixels as additional space to put between lines, in pixels.
- Disable the blinking cursor on graphical displays.
- Disable the menu-bar, the tool-bar, the scroll-bars, and tool tips,
and turn off the blinking cursor. This can be useful for making a
test case that simplifies debugging of display problems.
The ‘--xrm’ option (see Resources) specifies additional
X resource values.