5.17 Miscellaneous commands
- M-x cvs-mode-byte-compile-files
- Byte compile all selected files that end in .el.
- M-x cvs-mode-delete-lock
- This command deletes the lock files that
the *cvs* buffer informs you about. You should normally never have to
use this command, since CVS tries very carefully to always remove the
lock files itself.
You can only use this command when a message in the *cvs* buffer tells
you so. You should wait a while before using this command in case
someone else is running a
Also note that this only works if the repository is local.
- Show a summary of common command key bindings in the echo
- Bury the PCL-CVS buffer (
- M-x cvs-mode-quit
- Quit PCL-CVS, killing the *cvs* buffer.