Heads up: gnatsweb and Yngve Svendsen

Dear *,

as you may have noticed, recently there have been a couple of nice fixes
and improvements to gnatsweb by Yngve Svendsen.

Based on the quality of his contributions (and the fact that he probably
knows more about gnatsweb than most, if not any, of us by now) I have
suggested that he installs patches by himself, instead of having to go
through me, which I hope will further benefit gnatsweb development.

So, let's welcome Yngve (again). :-)

Gerald

PS: Obviously also patches by others are most welcome ;-), and I'll try to
continue dealing with them as quickly as possible!