Gnulib module: getline
Portability problems fixed by Gnulib:
- This function is missing on some platforms:
Mac OS X 10.5, FreeBSD 6.0, NetBSD 5.0, OpenBSD 3.8, Minix 3.1.8, AIX 5.1, HP-UX 11, IRIX 6.5, OSF/1 5.1, Solaris 10, mingw, MSVC 9, Interix 3.5.
- This function is missing a declaration on some platforms:
AIX 7.1, BeOS.
- Some platforms provide a function by this name but with the wrong
signature, for example in -linet.
- This function crashes when passed a pointer to a NULL buffer together with a
pointer to a non-zero buffer size on some platforms:
Portability problems not fixed by Gnulib:
- This function has quadratic running time for long lines on some platforms: