22.214.171.124 Character Set Predicates/Comparison
Use these procedures for testing whether an object is a character set,
or whether several character sets are equal or subsets of each other.
char-set-hash can be used for calculating a hash value, maybe for
usage in fast lookup procedures.
- Scheme Procedure: char-set? obj ¶
- C Function: scm_char_set_p (obj) ¶
#t if obj is a character set,
- Scheme Procedure: char-set= char_set … ¶
- C Function: scm_char_set_eq (char_sets) ¶
#t if all given character sets are equal.
- Scheme Procedure: char-set<= char_set … ¶
- C Function: scm_char_set_leq (char_sets) ¶
#t if every character set char_seti is a subset
of character set char_seti+1.
- Scheme Procedure: char-set-hash cs [bound] ¶
- C Function: scm_char_set_hash (cs, bound) ¶
Compute a hash value for the character set cs. If
bound is given and non-zero, it restricts the
returned value to the range 0 … bound - 1.