8.4 Base project methods
These methods are important for querying base information from project
and target types:
- Return a string that is the name of this target.
- Return a string that is the name of the target used by a Make system.
- A brief description of the project or target. This is currently used
by the ‘ede-speedbar’ interface.
- Return non-nil if a target will accept a given file.
It is generally unnecessary to override this. See the section on source
- Return non-nil if a buffer belongs to this target. Used during
association when a file is loaded. It is generally unnecessary to
override this unless you keep auxiliary files.
These methods are used by the semantic package extensions.
- Return a header file belonging to a given buffer. Prototypes are place
there when appropriate
- Return the documentation file information about this file would be
- List all documentation a project or target is responsible for.