8.3 User interface methods
These methods are core behaviors associated with user commands.
If you do not implement a method, there is a reasonable default that
may do what you need.
- Add a file to your project. Override this if you want to put new
sources into different fields depending on extension, or other details.
- Reverse of project-add-file.
- Override this if you want to do something special when the user
"compiles" this target.
- What to do when a user wants to debug your target.
- Easily update the version number of your project.
- Edit the file the project's information is stored in.
- Create a new target in a project.
- Delete a target from a project.
- Make a distribution (tar archive) of the project.
- Rescan a project file, changing the data in the existing objects.