Obtaining GNU FisicaLab
Downloading the Source Code
The source tarball of FisicaLab can be found on the main GNU ftp server: http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/fisicalab/ (via HTTP) and ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/fisicalab/ (via FTP). It can also be found on the GNU mirrors; please use a mirror if possible.
- Universal binary for GNU/Linux distributions 32 bits
- GNU/Linux and BSD Systems
- Executable versions of FisicaLab for GNU/Linux and BSD systems are provided by the individual distributions. Distributions known to package FisicaLab include: Gentoo and OpenBSD. These packages are created by volunteers. The delay between a FisicaLab source release and the availability of a package for a particular GNU/Linux or BSD distribution varies. The FisicaLab project has no control over that process.
- Unofficial packages for Debian and Ubuntu
- Add the corresponding Unofficial Repository (the available version of fisicalab isn't up to date)
- MS Windows
FisicaLab 0.3.4 Windows Installer. This package is not standalone, so you should first install the following prerequisites packages. Install these in the order that are listed.
defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSTheme WinUXThemeand hit
RETURN. Keep in mind that in Windows systems you can't write the character @, needed to use conversion factors, with the combination Alt-64. You should write this character with the key Alt or Shift in combination with another alfanumeric key.
- FisicaLab 0.3.4 Windows Installer. This package is not standalone, so you should first install the following prerequisites packages. Install these in the order that are listed.
FisicaLab is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.