- GNU Project - Free Software Foundation
Downloading the Source Code
The source tarball of
can be found on the main GNU ftp server:
(via HTTP) and
(via FTP). It can also be found
on the GNU mirrors;
a mirror if possible.
- Universal binary for GNU/Linux i686 distributions
- Universal binary for GNU/Linux x86_64 distributions
- GNU/Linux and BSD Systems
- Executable versions of FisicaLab for GNU/Linux and BSD systems are provided by the individual distributions. Distributions known to package FisicaLab include: Gentoo and OpenBSD. These packages are created by volunteers. The delay between a FisicaLab source release and the availability of a package for a particular GNU/Linux or BSD distribution varies. The FisicaLab project has no control over that process.
- Unofficial packages for Debian and Ubuntu
- MS Windows
FisicaLab 0.3.5 Windows Installer. This package is self contained, so you don't need install any third party packages. If you have a previous version of FisicaLab, uninstall first all the related packages before install this new. Keep in mind that in Windows systems you can't write the character @, needed to use conversion factors, with the combination Alt-64. You should write this character with the key Alt or Shift in combination with another alfanumeric key.
- Source tarball for Mac OS X
is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your
option) any later version.
$Date: 2018/03/24 05:38:49 $