Gnulib module: pthread_sigmask
Portability problems fixed by Gnulib:
- This function is missing on some platforms:
Minix 3.1.8, Solaris 2.4, mingw, MSVC 9, BeOS.
- This function is declared in
<pthread.h> instead of
on some platforms:
Mac OS X 10.3, FreeBSD 6.4, OpenBSD 3.8, OSF/1 4.0, Solaris 2.6.
- This function does nothing and always returns 0 in programs that are not
-lpthread on some platforms:
FreeBSD 6.4, HP-UX 11.31, Solaris 9.
- When it fails, this functions returns -1 instead of the error number on
- This function does not immediately raise signals that were pending before
the call and unblocked by the call on some platforms:
Portability problems not fixed by Gnulib:
- On platforms that do not natively support this function,
it has unspecified behavior in a multi-threaded process.