3 Reporting Bugs
If you think you've found a bug in Guile-Gtk, please investigate and make a
full report. See also Known Bugs. Include the following in any report,
- System and CPU type, obtained from running ‘./config.guess’ (or
‘uname -a’ if your system is unknown).
- The versions of Guile-Gtk, Guile, Gtk and Glib, the configuration options
used, and if patched or packaged then say so.
- The build compiler and its version.
- A test program illustrating the problem. Describe how to run it, what it
does, and what you think it should do.
- If you get a Scheme level error, include the backtrace obtained from running
with ‘guile --debug’.
- If you get a C level crash, try running under the debugger and include a
backtrace (‘where’ in GDB) if it's informative.
- If the bug is related to ‘./configure’, then send the contents of
Send your report to firstname.lastname@example.org.