Skip to main content.

Reporting Bugs

When you encounter a bug, first try these steps:

  1. Check whether the problem is mentioned in the FAQ.
  2. If it isn't, download and compile the latest version of GNU Parted to check whether the problem still occurs with it.

If this is the case, or you are unable to test the latest version, file a bug report at <> Be sure to include the operation attempted, the full error report and the output of the following command:

                parted /dev/DEVICE print unit s print unit chs print