Fun Definitions 1
- Coffee (n.)
- The person upon whom one coughs.
- Flabbergasted (adj.)
- Appalled by discovering how much weight one has gained.
- Abdicate (v.)
- To give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.
- Esplanade (v.)
- To attempt an explanation while drunk.
- Willy-nilly (adj.)
- Negligent (adj.)
- Absentmindedly answering the door when wearing only a nightgown.
- Lymph (v.)
- To walk with a lisp.
- Gargoyle (n.)
- Olive-flavored mouthwash.
- Flatulence (n.)
- Emergency vehicle that picks up someone who has been run over by a steamroller.
- Balderdash (n.)
- A rapidly receding hairline.
- Testicle (n.)
- A humorous question on an exam.
- Rectitude (n.)
- The formal, dignified bearing adopted by proctologists.
- Pokemon (n.)
- A Rastafarian proctologist.
- Oyster (n.)
- A person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddishisms.
- Frisbeetarianism (n.)
- The belief that, after death, the soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck there.
- Circumvent (n.)
- An opening in the front of boxer shorts worn by Jewish men.
Other humor in the GNU Humor Collection.
Source of file: The Washington Post Neologism Contest.