Fun Definitions 1
n. The person upon whom one coughs.
2. Flabbergasted, adj. Appalled by discovering how much = weight one has gained.
3. Abdicate, v. To give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.
4. Esplanade, v. To attempt an explanation while = drunk.
5. Willy-nilly, adj. Impotent.
6. = Negligent, adj. Absentmindedly answering the door when wearing only a = nightgown.
7. Lymph, v. To walk with a lisp.
8. Gargoyle, n. Olive-flavored mouthwash.
9. Flatulence, n. Emergency vehicle that picks up someone = who has been run over by a steamroller.
10. Balderdash, n. A rapidly receding hairline.
11. Testicle, n.. A humorous question on an exam.
12. Rectitude, n. The formal, dignified bearing adopted by proctologists.
13. Pokemon, n.. A Rastafarian proctologist.
14. Oyster, n. A person who sprinkles his conversation = with Yiddishisms.
15. Frisbeetarianism, n. The belief that, after death, the = soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck there.
16. Circumvent, n. An opening in the front of boxer shorts = worn by Jewish men.
Other humor in the GNU Humor Collection.
Source of file The Washington Post Neologism Contest.