[HTML 2.0] [PRINTER FRIENDLY]
DotGNU Project - GNU Freedom for the Net
DotGNU Portable.Net Bugs and Patches
The bug tracker is
and the patch tracker is
Guidelines for submitting bugs and patches
- Please be logged into Savannah when submitting a bug report or patch.
- Please check the current open bugs to make sure that your bug hasn't
been reported already.
- Please test with the current cvs version to make sure that your bug hasn't
been fixed already.
- Bug reports should contain sufficient information to reproduce the
- Please isolate the part of your program or library which doesn't work
properly because of the bug to a small test case, and attach that to your
- If the bug is easy to fix, please submit a patch which fixes it instead
of a bug report.
Your comments please...
You are invited to add your comments concerning this page
at the appropriate
page of the DotGNU Wiki
Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article are
permitted in any medium or format, provided this notice is
This page is
maintained by Norbert Bollow <nb@SoftwareEconomics.biz>
with support from the DotGNU
Developers mailing list.