GNU Astronomy Utilities
126.96.36.199 MakeProfiles log file
Besides the final merged dataset of all the profiles, or the individual
datasets (see MakeProfiles output dataset), if the --log
option is called MakeProfiles will also create a log file in the current
directory (where you run MockProfiles). See Common options for a full
description of --log and other options that are shared between all
Gnuastro programs. The values for each column are explained in the first
few commented lines of the log file (starting with
character). Here is a more complete description.
- An ID (row number of profile in input catalog).
- The total magnitude of the profile in the output dataset. When the profile
does not completely overlap with the output dataset, this will be different
from your input magnitude.
- The number of pixels (in the oversampled image) which used Monte Carlo
integration and not the central pixel value, see Sampling from a function.
- The fraction of flux in the Monte Carlo integrated pixels.
- If an individual image was created, this column will have a value of
1, otherwise it will have a value of
Read in other formats.
GNU Astronomy Utilities 0.7 manual, August 2018.