What does Dr. Emacs think of the GNU Manifesto?
A bored acquaintance of mine ran The GNU Manifesto through doctor. Highlights:
- You have your mind on unixs, it seems.
- What makes you believe a shell command interpreter is nearly completed?
- Do you really think you might want to supply eventually everything?
- Tell me about your mit.
- When did you first know that you must write gnu?
- Are you sure gnu will be compatible with unix?
This joke is also available in plain text.
Other humor in the GNU Humor Collection.
The joke on this page was obtained from the FSF's email archives of the GNU Project.
The Free Software Foundation claims no copyright on this joke.