Mini GNU Hackers Meeting at RMLL 2010
An informal meet up of GNU contributors attending RMLL 2010 in Bordeaux, 6-11 July.
Date and LocationThe Libre Software Meeting takes place in Bordeaux, France, on July 6–11. (It's also referred to as Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre in French, RMLL for short.)
Who's comingBelow is a list of GNU hackers who attended.
- Sylvain Beucler (GNU Savannah; will talk about Savannah)
- Ludovic Courtès (GNU Guile; will talk about NixOS GNU/Linux)
- Loïc Dachary (GNU speaker; involved in GNU Savannah, GNU mifluz, etc.)
- Patrice Dumas (GNU Texinfo)
- Bruno Haible (GNU Gettext, Gnulib, etc.)
- Jim Meyering (GNU Core Utilities, GNU Parted, Gnulib, etc.)
- Vladimir Serbinenko (GNU GRUB; will talk about GRUB 2 on the Yeelong)
- Basile Starynkevitch (GNU Compiler Collection; will talk about MELT)
- Grégoire Sutre (GNU GRUB)
- Samuel Thibault (GNU Hurd; takes care of the accessibility track)
ProgramRoom TD10 on the 1st floor of the ENSEIRB building is reserved for the GNU Project.
Questions? Ask on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list at http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/ghm-discuss