Submission guidelines for pages in /proprietary
When writing (or reviewing) an item that should be posted in a file in the /proprietary section, please respect the following guidelines:
- Read the article in its entirety.
- Try to focus on the key point of the article, and how it relates to the category it belongs.
- If an entry belongs to multiple categories, consider writing a slightly changed version for each category so that it highlights the aspect that relates to that particular category.
- Try to word the text in a way that respects the core values of free software (such as using certain expressions with care).
- Try to clarify any serious misconceptions spread by the article, if there are any.
- Be clear and concise.
- Ask the GNU webmasters <firstname.lastname@example.org> if there are any doubts.