GNU Enterprise is a project aimed at developing a complete enterprise level business environment. Currently, the scope of GNU Enterprise is limited to a set of tools to develop interactive database applications.
Downloading GNU Enterprise
GNU Enterprise can be found on the main GNU ftp server: http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnue/ (via HTTP) and ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnue/ (via FTP). It can also be found on the GNU mirrors; please use a mirror if possible.
Documentation for GNU Enterprise is included in the source distribution. You may also find more information about GNU Enterprise by looking at /usr/share/doc/gnue/, /usr/local/doc/gnue/, or similar directories on your system.
GNU Enterprise has the following mailing lists:
- gnue-dev is used to discuss most aspects of GNU Enterprise, including development and enhancement requests, as well as bug reports.
- gnue is for general user help and discussion.
Security reports that should not be made immediately public can be sent directly to the maintainer. If there is no response to an urgent issue, you can escalate to the general security mailing list for advice.
Development of GNU Enterprise, and GNU in general, is a volunteer effort, and you can contribute. For information, please read How to help GNU. If you'd like to get involved, it's a good idea to join the discussion mailing list (see above).
- Test releases
- Trying the latest test release (when available) is always appreciated. Test releases of GNU Enterprise can be found at http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gnue/ (via HTTP) and ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gnue/ (via FTP).
- For development sources, issue trackers, and other information, please see the GNU Enterprise project page at savannah.gnu.org.
- GNU Enterprise is currently being maintained by Reinhard Müller. Please use the mailing lists for contact.
GNU Enterprise is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.