GNU Eiffel Compiler
Liberty Eiffel is the GNU Eiffel Compiler
Liberty Eiffel homeLiberty Eiffel is hosted on its own server. All information is available on www.liberty-eiffel.org or in our wiki.
Downloading Liberty Eiffel
Liberty Eiffel can be found on the GNU savannah ftp server: http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/liberty-eiffel/ or in the apt repository as Debian packages.
Liberty Eiffel has the following mailing lists:
- liberty-eiffel for general user help and discussion.
Security reports that should not be made immediately public can be sent directly to the maintainers (find names in AUTHORS file). If there is no response to an urgent issue, you can escalate to the general security mailing list for advice.
Development of Liberty Eiffel, and GNU in general, is a volunteer effort, and you can contribute. For information, please read How to help GNU. If you'd like to get involved, it's a good idea to join the discussion mailing list (see above).
- Test releases
- Trying the latest test release or even the current git HEAD is always appreciated. Due to our continuous integration and test server normally even the development tree is working. Test releases in the form of release candidates are normally distributed via FTP server and announced on the mailing list shortly before a release is built.
- For development sources, issue trackers, and other information, please see the Liberty Eiffel project page at savannah.gnu.org.
- Translating Liberty Eiffel
- Translating Liberty Eiffel's messages into other languages is currently not planned but if you'd like to investigate into this, feel free to discuss your proposal on the mailing list.
- Liberty Eiffel is currently being maintained by Liberty Eiffel developers. Please use the mailing lists for contact or see the AUTHORS file.
Liberty Eiffel is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.