GNU Eiffel Compiler
Liberty Eiffel is the GNU Eiffel Compiler
Liberty Eiffel homeLiberty Eiffel is hosted on its own server. All information is available there.
Downloading Liberty Eiffel
Liberty Eiffel can be found on the main GNU ftp server: http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/liberty-eiffel/ (via HTTP) and ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/liberty-eiffel/ (via FTP). It can also be found on the GNU mirrors; please use a mirror if possible.
Liberty Eiffel has the following mailing lists:
- liberty-eiffel for general user help and discussion.
Security reports that should not be made immediately public can be sent directly to the maintainer. If there is no response to an urgent issue, you can escalate to the general security mailing list for advice.
Development of Liberty Eiffel, and GNU in general, is a volunteer effort, and you can contribute. For information, please read How to help GNU. If you'd like to get involved, it's a good idea to join the discussion mailing list (see above).
- Test releases
- Trying the latest test release (when available) is always appreciated. Test releases of Liberty Eiffel can be found at http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/liberty-eiffel/ (via HTTP) and ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/liberty-eiffel/ (via FTP).
- For development sources, issue trackers, and other information, please see the Liberty Eiffel project page at savannah.gnu.org.
- Translating Liberty Eiffel
- To translate Liberty Eiffel's messages into other languages, please see the Translation Project page for Liberty Eiffel. If you have a new translation of the message strings, or updates to the existing strings, please have the changes made in this repository. Only translations from this site will be incorporated into Liberty Eiffel. For more information, see the Translation Project.
- Liberty Eiffel is currently being maintained by Liberty Eiffel developers. Please use the mailing lists for contact.
Liberty Eiffel is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.