Welcome to GNU ffcall library
This is the official GNU
libffcall) home page.
FFCall is a collection of four libraries which can be used
to build foreign function call interfaces in embedded interpreters:
- calling C functions with variable arguments
- C functions accepting variable argument prototypes
- closures as first-class C functions
- closures with variable arguments as first-class C functions
(a reentrant combination of vacall and trampoline)
The old page,
is deprecated (it offers an obsolete source tar ball).
TODO for Bruno Haible
- Integrate patches into the cvs tree.
- Make a release into ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/libffcall/.
- Update FM.
- Update Free
If you are not Bruno Haible,
please do send him a polite note and
ask him to take a look at this TODO list!
For now, get the libffcall sources from the