GHM — GNU Hackers Meetings
The GNU Hackers Meetings are informal meetings for GNU maintainers and active contributors.
You can support the GNU Hackers Meetings by doing a small donation with Flattr.
- GHM 2014 in Munich, Germany 15-17 August 2014
- GNU get-together and workshop at the French event celebrating GNU's thirtieth anniversary on September 21, 2013
- GHM 2013 in Paris, France, from Thursday, August 22 to Sunday, August 25.
- GHM 2012 in Düsseldorf, Germany, 20-22 July 2012.
- European GNU Hackers Meeting at IRILL, Paris (France), 25-28 August 2011.
- GNU get-together at FOSDEM 2011, 5-6 February in Brussels
- GNU get-together in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, 12 November 2010 at Latinoware
- GNU get-together in Gothenburg, 5-7 November 2010 at FSCONS
- GHM 2010 The Hague, Netherlands 24-25 July 2010 (prior to GUADEC 2010)
- GNU get-together in Bordeaux, 6-11 July 2010 at RMLL
- US GHM 2010 Boston - Libre Planet - 19-21 March 2010
- Mini GHM 2010 Brussels - FOSDEM - 6-7 Feb 2010
- GHM 2009 Gothenburg, Sweden, November 2009 (jointly with FSCONS)
- GHM 2008 Bristol, UK.
- GHM 2007 Orense, Spain
See the ghm project on Savannah for our mailing list.
The Free Software Foundation is the principal organizational sponsor of the GNU Operating System. Our mission is to preserve, protect and promote the freedom to use, study, copy, modify, and redistribute computer software, and to defend the rights of Free Software users. Support GNU and the FSF by buying manuals and gear, joining the FSF as an associate member or by making a donation, either directly to the FSF or via Flattr.