Fontutils can be found on the main GNU ftp server: http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/fontutils/ (via HTTP) and ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/fontutils/ (via FTP). It can also be found on the GNU mirrors; please use a mirror if possible.
Documentation for Fontutils is available online. You may also find more information about Fontutils by running info fontutils or man fontutils, or by looking at /usr/doc/fontutils , or similar directories on your system. A brief summary is available by running fontutils --help.
Fontutils has several mailing lists:
You can find the Fontutils bug list archives online.
You can find the Fontutils commit list archives online.
Please use the bugs mailing list for bug reports, requesting enhancements, and general discussion. The commit list provides a view of recent commit activity.
To subscribe to these lists, please send an empty mail with a Subject : of subscribe to the relevant request list. To subscribe to the Fontutils-bugs list, send an e-mail to email@example.com. To subscribe to the Fontutils-commits list, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe simply change the Subject: to unsubscribe instead of subscribe . Alternatively, you can also use the corresponding mailing list web interface by clicking on the proper link above this paragraph.
Development of Fontutils, and GNU in general, is a volunteer effor, and you can contribute. For information, please read How to help GNU . If you'd like to get involved with Fontutils in particular, you should join the bugs mailing list (see above) and express not only your desire to help but also your area of interest.
- Test releases (COMING SOON)
- Trying the latest release (when available) is always appreciated. Test release of Fontutils can be found at http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/fontutils/ (via HTTP) and ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/fontutils/ (via FTP).
- For development sources, bug and patch trackers, and other information, please see the Fontutils project page at savannah.gnu.org. Please feel free to look at the old task list.
- Translating Fontutils (COMING SOON)
- To translate Fontutil messages into other languages, please see the Translation Project page for Fontutils. If you have a new translation of the message strings, or updates to the existing strings, please have the changes made in this repository. Only translations from this site will be incorporated into Fontutils. For more information, see the Translation Project.
- Fontutils is currently maintained by Adam M Dutko. Please use the mailing list to contact the maintainer.
Fontutils is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.