Freetalk is a console based Jabber client. It features a readline interface with completion of buddy names, commands, and even ordinary English words. Freetalk is extensible, configurable, and scriptable through a Guile interface.
- Nov 15, 2008: GNU Freetalk 3.2 is released.
GNU Arch accessTo check out the latest sources from the Savannah repository, do:
$ tla register-archive http://arch.savannah.gnu.org/archives/freetalk
$ tla get -A email@example.com freetalk--main--3.0 freetalk
User and developer discussions about Freetalk happen on the freetalk-dev mailing list.
- Anand Avati <avati (at) gluster.com>
- Anand Babu <ab (at) gluster.com>
- Harshavardhana <harsha (at) gluster.com>
- Vikas Gorur <vikas (at) gluster.com>
Freetalk is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.