How you can help the GNU Project: Hardware
The GNU Project would accept donations of the following
hardware. Please send only known working hardware. Please send offers
- Modern rackmount server and workstation computers.
- Monitors that support 1600x1200 or better resolution (or LCD
- Three-year-old or newer laptop computers.
- 10/100 or gigabit managed ethernet switches.
- Three-year-old or newer Postscript printers, and printers that work
with GNU Ghostscript.
- Uninterruptible power supplies with good batteries.
- A T1 router and CSU/DSU.
Please send only hardware that works—we don't want to take
people away from other work to fix up broken equipment.
Additionally, donations of the following services would be
- Additional internet connectivity for our Boston office (it must
support the BGP4 protocol).
You can also help the GNU Project in other