The GNU Art Gallery
Beside the art on these GNU Web pages, we at the GNU Project have the art:
We are looking for new graphic designs for t-shirts and other GNU and FSF items to offer in our shop. If you are interested in contributing some good-quality art to help raise free software awareness, please contact <email@example.com>. Here are some ideas on how we can use artwork.
- February 2014: GNU Characters by Carol Anne Scowcroft.
- January 2014: French motto button by Lutz Bürger
- January 2014: GNU+Freedo SVG characters by José Miguel Silva Lara and Márcio Alexandre Silva Delgado.
- January 2014: GNU Inside banner by Mike Gerwitz.
- January 2014: Give Me Freedom by Navaneeth.
- November 2013: "Copyleft (L)" sticker from Don Hopkins which inspired Richard Stallman to use to term "Copyleft" for licensing free software.
- August 2013:
Trans-Pacific Partnershipcaricature by rms and Antonomakia. ( moved to rms' site)
- February 2013: GNU Gives Freedom by Nandakumar.
- November 2012: Mattias Andrée put our beloved GNU Head into the terminals.
- November 2012: Jimmy Rustles's carved out GNU Pumpkin on the occasion of Halloween.
GNU Art on this Site
Please note the graphic style guidelines used in designing and illustrating this site.
- A 3D baby GNU and baby Tux
- Dale Mellor's 3D GNU head
- A GNU Body
- A GNU head
- A GNU head for terminals
- Hurd Logos
- Another ASCII Gnu
- An FSF Logo
- An LPF Logo
- Another typing GNU hacker
- A typing GNU hacker
- Baby GNU
- John Bokma's GNU and Emacs logos
- Useful GNU art by Vladimir Tsarkov
- The Dynamic Duo: The GNU and the Penguin in flight
- Don Hopkins's "Copyleft (L)" sticker
- Digital Restrictions Management
- GNU Emacs Reference Wallpaper from Loic Duros
- What Freedom Means
- Free Software Foundation Logo
- The book cover logo for Free Software, Free Society
- Gleeson's GNU art
- Alternative GNU Head
- An ASCII GNU is Liberty
- An ASCII Gnu
- Another ASCII Gnu (for email signatures)
- A GNU head shadowed
- GNU Inside
- A Gnu wearing a jacket
- GNU Banner
- A GNU logo with horns
- A Penguin Hugging A GNU
- GNU o Lantern
- GNU and Blaise Pascal
- GNU Pumpkin
- GNU Art in svg format
- Groff Head
- Guile logo
- Bold alternative GNU Head
- Historic GNU press items
- Hitflip's GNU coin and herd
- httptunnel Logo
- Hurd Logos in Metafont
- A cartoon featuring Jesus and...
- Abstract GNU Art
- GNU License Logos
- Listening Gnu by the Nevrax Design Team
- Lisa J. Lovchik GNU art
- Levitating, Meditating, Flute-playing Gnu by the Nevrax Design Team
- GNU Gives Freedom
- Give Me Freedom
- Logos of GNU packages
- A Philosophical GNU
- Color Gnu Head
- Run free run GNU banner
- GNU Characters by Carol Anne Scowcroft
- A Slick GNU logo
- The GNU social logo
- The Spirit of Freedom
- Jochen Stärk's Herd Banners
- An ASCII Super Gnu
- Use 'GNU
- What's GNU
- Kyle Winkler's alternative GNU logos
- Adrienne Thompson's GNU art
- Georg Bahlon's 3D GNU head
- Behroze Nejaati's GNU art
- Graphics from Free Software, Free Society
- Tomasz W. Kozłowski's GNU Post images
- GNU+Freedo SVG characters by José Miguel Silva Lara and Márcio Alexandre Silva Delgado.
- French motto button by Lutz Bürger
GNU Art on other sites
Thanks to Edward Alfert for drawing the favicon and buttons at: http://graphics.rootmode.com/ (archived)
Thanks to Anja Gerwinski for her images at: http://www.gerwinski.de/~anja/gnuart/.
Thanks to Arnuld Uttre for his images at: http://lispmachine.wordpress.com/category/art/.
Thanks to Raul Silva for his images at: http://gnuart.onshore.com
Thanks to ~Apolonis for their image at: http://apolonis.deviantart.com/art/Le-Sage-285523519
Thanks to David Arroyo Menéndez for their images at: http://www.davidam.com/art/free-software